FORTE STAGE COMBAT
Blank Firing Firearms
These firearms are manufactured solely for theatrical/film use. They cannot be made to fire real ammunition (any attempt to do so would cause the gun to explode). They have been designed to fire specifically manufactured blank ammunition.
Essentially, we stock four types of ammo:
- .22 CRIMP "ACORNS" Used in the smaller pistols. The softest "bang". If you are performing in a smaller space, this will be sufficient.
- .22 SHORT BLACK POWDER Roughly two thirds between the acorn and .380 half load in terms of volume.
- .380/9mm BLANKS/HALF LOAD Are a bit louder than the acorns. They have a reduced powder charge and are only used in revolvers.
- .380/9mm BLANKS/FULL LOAD Are VERY loud. Use these only if you are outdoors of if you really want the audience to jump out of their seats!
- C. 8mm BLANKS Are designed for the semiautomatic pistols. They are quite loud. They do not come in half loads, which would not be powerful enough to activate the recoil action of the gun.
- BLANK FIRING REVOLVERS $10 per week . . . $35 per month
- BLANK FIRING SEMI-AUTO PISTOLS $12 per week . . . $40 per month
- BLANK FIRING RIFLE $12 per week . . . $40 per month
- .22 CALIBER ACORN CRIMPS . . . 25 cents per round
- .22 CALIBER BLACK POWDER BLANKS . . . 35 cents per round
- .380 or 8mm BLANKS . . . 75 cents per round